Objectivity of Scientific Research Information
To ensure the objectivity of scientific research information deals with certain parameter :
- Require a clear statement of the research objectives and a description of the approaches and methods used in conducting the research.
- Subject the proposed research project(s) to a high quality and objective review.
- Where applicable, ensure the quality of research through the use of Good Laboratory Practices.
- Provide appropriate oversight to ensure that sound scientific practices are followed.
- Provide research information to the public that is reliable, accurate, and presented clearly.
- Provide an explanation that accompanies all research information detailing how it was obtained, what it is, the conditions to which it applies, and the limitations or reservations that should be applied in using the information.